Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cascade XC: Winter Running, Daily TRIPLES and Cross Training...Oh My!

So last night at the track we did our 200's with a tailwind...talk about feeling fast! That was fun...but I digress. :-)

It's the first day of my winter break (I teach) and I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop where it should be (on my lap, of course) and I'm thinking about all the things I'm going to do today. Well, I'll start the day with a nice bike ride before I take the 8th grader to school (poor guy, he still has two more days), then after I drop him off I think I'll head to the pool for a swim. After that I'll finish up my Christmas shopping...I hear the mall is packed with all the other people (read; the other MEN) that still haven't finished their shopping. Then when I get back from the mall I think I'll unwind with an easy run at the trail near my house.

Ya, that sounds like a good day.

-Coach Howard

1 comment:

Coach Jim Homan said...

Ya, I gotta get my shopping done too. I usually wait until winter break. Hey..I did see Mulligan and told him I saw you, we talked for quite awhile.